Welcome to Mr.Malique, the personal blog of my malique, the name you can trust in the world of web graphic design.
The modern world is dominated by the internet. The moment you click on your mouse, a whole new world of information in the form of websites come on the screen. Some look rubbish, some look decent enough and some look aesthetic and convincing. It is the job of the web graphic design that is handled by the professional designers who make the websites look at how they look, choose layouts, images, and fonts to make the websites look pleasant and acceptable. Mr. Malique is a renowned name in the world of professional web graphic design. His work of art has been proclaimed and recognized all over the world for more than two decades now. An artist may not be a web designer but a web designer is always an artist. One can excel in the field of web graphic design only if he has a keen sense of aesthetics and knowledge of art and is good at understanding the psyche of the targeted customers. The dynamics of a cooking website must not be similar to that of an automobile website. This is where a professional makes the mark.
My Art Projects
Mr malique has set the milestones in building graphic design projects for the websites for renowned celebrities and businessmen throughout the world. Here are some of the field where Mr malique has played a major role in increasing the online presence of various companies. You too must think of a building an appealing website if you are planning to build your empire in any of the following fields or others.
- Restaurant: tempt your customers with the website even before they have visited you in person.
- Model/Actress: just a strong portfolio is not enough. For a good fan following, you need a good website too.
- Online Store: beckoning customers will be a cake walk with a well-organized website
- Artist: if you are an artist, your website must give people an impression of your masterpieces
- Entrepreneur: your company’s success will be straightaway determined by the online presence which only an appealing website is capable of bringing in.
- Event Planner: the website can be a hands-on catalog for the work you will be hired for
- Blogger: a well-designed website does for a blogger what water does to a plant
- Photographer: just like an artist, the website can be your live gallery
- Fitness Coach: imagine yourself as a viewer and introspect into what you would want to look for if you were looking for a professional fitness coach.
Various Uses of Graphic Design
Web graphic design has multiple applications in various fields. Some of which are:
- Corporate branding,
- Packaging (from appliances to potato chips)
- Printed materials (books, magazines, newspapers, leaflets)
- Online art (websites)
- Album covers
- Film and soap titles, advertisements and graphics
- T-shirt designs
- Greeting cards
Other than these professional web graphic design is also used in designing and creation of online casino sites. The professional web graphic design helps the casino games that these legal casinos offer, to look more appealing and engaging. The casino games that these online casinos with casino bonuses offer to give people various ways to earn real money. people can play their favorite casino games like video poker, blackjack games, online roulette games and slot games in these online casinos. Most of these slot games and table games can be played for free using the casino bonus that these legal casinos provide to their players. Online Casinos are a great way to earn some extra real money if you understand and know how to use the casino bonus you are given.
The Basics Of Graphic Design
Web graphic design is not rocket science, but to design like a professional you need to learn a few rules and trends. Here are some basic rules for you to be a professional graphic designer:
- Alignment: it is very important to align the elements for a pleasant appearance and eliminate any kind of sloppiness and mess on the website
- Hierarchy: to prioritize your most important message among all the little details is an art and professional designers are the masters of this art.
- Contrast: it is important to balance the contrast between two different elements so that the main theme draws the maximum attention of the viewers.
- Repetition: repetition and consistency are the two important elements for the instant recognition of the website
- Proximity: to keep your website organized, maintain proximity of the elements, for they should be grouped together to establish a relationship between them
- Balance: to give a design form and stability, a professional designer balances them well.
- Color: pay special attention to colors as it plays a crucial role in attracting the eyes
- Spaces: leave a good amount of spacing between elements so that it gets easy for the eyes to see the message.